Thank you for registering for the 2022 Traverse City Little League season! We are conducting evaluations on March 8th and 12th at the Grit Shop (3830 W. M-113 Kingsley, near the intersection of M-37 and M-113, across from Cobblestone Farms) for Minors and new Majors players only (returning Majors players do not have to attend). Evaluations are held in all Little League organizations to assess player abilities for when the regular season Minors and Majors teams are made/drafted to create balanced teams. It’s also a great way to dust off your glove and bat and get excited for the season!
Please click on the link below and choose a timeslot for your player. You do not have to create an account to sign up. If your player cannot attend a time slot for your division, please contact your player agent (see below) for options.
March 8th - 5:30 to 8:00 MAJORS, Ages 11-12
March 12th - 10:00 to 2:00 MINORS, Ages 9-10
Some reminders for the evaluations:
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time to allow for check-in
- Wear cleats or tennis shoes (turf field)
- Do not bring food (no sunflower seeds!) or sports drinks. Water only!
- Bring your own helmet and bat (USA stamped or wood) if you have them; however, extra bats and helmets will be available to use
- The evaluation should take about 30 minutes, but allow for extra time before and after
Attendance is strongly encouraged, but if your player cannot attend, they will still be placed on a team. Please contact your respective player agent if you cannot attend either evaluation day:
Majors: Phil Peterson - [email protected]
Minors: Jon Pickard – [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you!
Traverse City Little League Board Members/Volunteers